What we treat
· Orthopedic injuries – fractures and joint injuries of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand.
· Tendon & nerve injuries – lesions, nerve palsy, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tendonitis, DeQuervain, etc.
· Repetitive stress injuries due to posture related neck and upper extremity injuries, occupation, sports injuries, or performing arts.
· Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) and myofascial pain
· Recovery from reconstructive surgeries for nerve and tendon repair
· Post mastectomy edema and mobility management
· Post stroke hand weakness, contracture, and loss of function
· Osteoarthritis and arthritis symptom management and adaptive technique training.
· Post-surgical custom fabricated hand, wrist, and finger orthotics for fractures, tendon injuries, Dupuytren’s contracture, etc.